Eighteen year conglomerate of experience as a Registered Professional Nurse in medical/surgical telemetry, cardiac catherization lab/EP lab, pre-operation testing, case management, and RAC/Appeals. Currently seeking an opportunity with a facility that will challenge and utilize the eighteen years of experience while providing quality health care to patients.
* Scrub-assisted physician in performing Cardiac Catherization, percutaneous intervention in ballooning and stenting major arteries
* EKG monitoring of patient rhythm during catherization to maintain patient safety and intervene appropriately
* Administer conscious sedation for patient comfort and collection of supplies required for intervention
* Impella off-table set-up and operation
* TAVR off-table set-up and circulation
Georgia Board of Nursing License- Active
Tennessee Board of Nursing License- Active
Basic Life Support Certification
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Strong passion for implementing best practice and streamlining processes for achieving team goals.
Published author of "Back to The Basics, What It Really Means to Be A Lady".
Extensive knowledge of cardiac anatomy and physiology
Knowledge of coronary heart disease
Experience in radiological procedures
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: