Multi-talented professional consistently awarded for success in event production and process improvement. Experience in office and staff management, budgeting, and crisis management. Excellent ability to prioritize for optimal results. Strong team member with creative and enthusiastic approach with transferable training in Higher Education Administration.
Italian Studies, Minor
Immersion year at L'Università di Bologna.
Residence Hall Association, University of California Santa Barbara
• Advisor of the Year (2015- 2016)
• Residential Council of the Year, Advisor (2015- 2016)
• Community Service Initiative of the Year, Advisor (2015-2016)
• All Hall Cup Winners, Advisor (2015-2016)
• Overall Winners (2015-2016) Social Award, Educational Award, Kindness Award, and Sustainability Award Winners
Office of Student Life, University of California Santa Barbara
• Residential Program of the Year, Advisor (2015-2016)
National Residence Hall Honorary, University of California Santa Barbara
• Residence Life Professional Staff, Campus Winner (2015)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: