Polished Resident Associate well versed in managing a variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and attention to detail. Successful at prioritizing tasks, maintaining organization and optimizing workflow. Recognized consistently for performance excellence in administrative, accounting and customer relations task. Commended for ability to work independently and collaboratively, take initiative, analyze assignments, identify sub-tasks and keep various assignments moving toward completion simultaneously.
• Welcomed and assisted residents, guests and vendors in person, via phone and e-mail.
• Provided property tours and information regarding pricing and availability to guest.
• Reviewed rental applications for completeness and reviewed income documentation to confirm eligibility.
• Created applicant files and accurately processed applications in Yardi.
• Processed background checks using First Advantage.
• Processed application fees using Payment Service Network INC.
• Updated online advertising daily to reflect market rent.
• Periodically audited files to ensure records were maintained according to policies and guidelines.
• Conducted inspections of newly vacant apartments to determine damages, budget, scope of repairs and timeline for occupancy.
• Maintained oversight of all marketing initiatives for the community to increase traffic.
• Monitored renewals and followed-up on renewal notices.
• Created lease agreements and conducted lease signings with current and new residents.
• Developed filing systems for a variety of documents.
• Trained new staff members.
• Reviewed projected occupancy reports to establish weekly goals.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: