I am a client-focused travel guru with excellent administrative skills and expertise working for well-known agencies. Proven experience in customer service and in resolving conflicts. Seeking challenging position to provide dynamic service and quality obtained from years of hands-on experience in both the leisure and corporate travel industry.
• Specializing in East and Southern Africa namely Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Zanzibar, Victoria Falls, Botswana and Namibia
• Tailor-make travel packages according to clients individual needs
• Assist in preparing required documents such as Voucher Documents
• Calculate travel rates and expenses making sure they correspond with the STO rates on file
• Confirm travel arrangements and reservations
• Provide customers publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
• Invoicing of bookings
• Deal with Direct and Travel Agents accordingly
• Calculate Travel Agent Commission accordingly
• Use the Company's preferred suppliers for provision of services
• Proactively monitor industry related issues and advise clients accordingly
With over 10 years of my extensive working experience in the Travel and Tourism Industry, I have travelled to many destinations both on private and educational basis thus I have a track record of excellent knowledge of both inbound and outbound travel. I am a highly motivated individual who is assertive and possess impeccable communication skills with a flair for attention to detail. I am always willing to go the extra mile for clients and a team player who is not afraid to excel in a team environment.
I am also capable of working unsupervised and always keen to give clients great customer service and a good experience. My verbal and written communication skills are second to none and can liaise at all levels with internal\external stake holders and clients. I am very creative, organized and goal orientated, thus ascertaining the attainment of company targets and success.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: