Creative fashion professional with experience showcasing a variety of fashion looks for garment designers, buyers, sales personnel and customers.
• Styles personal packages per each client using the Stitch Fix online styling platform.
• Creates a relationship with the client and helps them select clothing that is suited to their needs and lifestyle.
• Partners with the customer service team to help solve client issues.
• Extensive knowledge of fit, body type, textile and garment construction.
• Maintained database of available inventory; responded to client requests and project questions, ensured availability of project resources, identified and resolved project issues, established ongoing relationships with fabric, collaborated with other department managers for larger orders, updated listing of available fabric choices.
• Experience also includes cash register; measuring/cutting fabric, consulting with clients about projects, assisting clients in enrollment process for textile classes, encourage students to customize and create their own projects.
Graphic Designer, specializing in Print, Logo, Marketing, Branding, Wedding, Merchandise, Textile, User Interface.
• Created wedding stationery, save the dates, invitations and other printed goods for clients.
• Helped brand small businesses by giving them creative structure.
• Created promotional merchandise for clients.
Jewelry Designer, specialty accessory and home decor for Etsy, The DIME Store, A-town.
• Handles all communication, orders, and designs; accessory construction, merchandising, inventory, advertising.
• Attends monthly and quarterly handmade markets and trade shows.
• Displays collection at various handmade shops and boutiques around Texas.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.