Expert Nurse with 19 years of experience performing professional nursing work of considerable difficulty, including the care of clients as outlined by physicians and nurse managers and the objectives and policies of the institution.
· Strong analytical skills, capable of assessing conditions and implementing
· Great ability to manage, organize and resolve the problems.
· Well developed diagnostic and critical thinking skills
· Ability to work in a flexible schedule and ready to relocate
· Sound knowledge of Medical and surgical equipment
· Excellent communication skills both in oral and writing
· Self-motivated, team player, quick learner, multiskilled and competent and
Experience in various surgical procedures like Orthopedic(Total Joint, Trauma), Spine, Robotic Procedure, Thoracic, Urology, Gynaec, E.N.T., Plastic, and General
quickly in emergency situations to ensure a high quality patient care outcome
Experience in Trauma surgery
Responsible for taking care of all necessary Equipment in the Operating Room
Assisted more than 3000 Total joint, Spine and Trauma surgeries - Implemented and ensured safe environment to patient, family, and staff by working Compliance with hospital policies, Health and Safety Regulation
with core team member to ensure consistent patient care
Perioperative Nursing - 2013
OSLT, George Brown College -2012
Medication Administration -2012
Physical Health Assessment (HCPT) - 2011
IV therapy and phlebotomy - 2011
ACLS (Sunnybrook Health Sciences) - 2010
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: