Driven Registered Nurse with 8 years of experience caring for adults, pediatrics, and infants within the acute hospital setting and home care setting. Smoothly deliver comprehensive patient care and delegate tasks according to patient needs and personnel skillsets. Dedicated to providing top quality care within multidisciplinary team environment.
• Fountain of Life Church, Volunteer 2020-current
• Walk for MS, Volunteer 2018
• Oaks Integrated Care Thanksgiving Drive, Volunteer 2017
• Kids Walk for Kids with Cancer NYC, Volunteer 2017
• Revival Christian Fellowship Church Kindergarten Sunday School Teacher Assistant, 2006-2008
• Volunteer at Sterling Senior Community Center, Activities Coordinator 2003-2007
• Rutgers University School of Nursing Academic Achievement - Dean's List 2019
• Association of Diploma Schools of Professional Nursing of New Jersey Student Scholarship, January 2018
• St. Francis School of Nursing Academic Scholarship, February 2018
• Helen M. Boughton Scholarship, May 2018
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: