Registered Nurse Specialty Leader with CNOR and 8 years operating room experience. Strong desire to become an assistant nurse manager in perioperative services and working towards a Master's in Health Care Administration.
GPA: 3.8 Nursing
I currently attend Capella University and am working towards a Master's Degree in Health Care Administration with a current GPA of 4.0.
Being a registered nurse in the operating room for 8 years, along with the other departments that I have worked in, has allowed me to gain skills that are useful as an assistant nurse manager. These include:
2. Being Flexible with schedule changes
4. Team work
5. Being realistic about expectations
6. Having initiative to help other team members
7. Organizational skills
9. Remaining positive and focused in stressful situations
10. Collaboration in perioperative services
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: