Caring Registered Nurse with over 30 years of dedicated service in various types of long-term care settings. Proven ability to provide individualized care plans and help patients meet goals by delivering direct and effective patient care. Committed to increasing patient satisfaction and streamlining procedures.
* Gather and arrange instruments and supplies.
* Review surgical consent, lab work, history and physical, and medication reconcilliation.
* Obtain capillary blood glucose value in diabetic patients.
* Verify the identity of patient and operative site.
* Observe surgical site marking by surgeon, verified by patient, patient's responsible party, and all members of the OR team.
* Administer pre-op meds.
* Assist surgeon with sterile surgical gowning and gloving.
* Monitor and maintain aseptic technique throughout procedures.
* Monitor vital signs, as well as patient comfort, during the operative and post-operative period.
* Provide discharge instructions to patient and patient's responsible party.
* Documentation through Chart Logic.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: