Caring Registered Nurse with 10 years of experience in various types of long-term and acute care settings. Proven ability to provide individualized care plans and help patients meet goals by delivering direct and effective patient care. Committed to increasing patient satisfaction and streamlining procedures. Work well with diverse patient population and foster trusting relationships to improve outcomes. Efficiently coordinate with healthcare professionals to advance patient care. Proven ability to remain calm under pressure and skillfully handle difficult patients and high-stress situations. Consistently developing strong relationships with patients and families through empathetic communication, respectful attitude and excellent customer service.
Supervising nursing staff. Completing Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement Rounds Staff Education via In-service Investigate complaints, grievances, and incidents. Staffing/Scheduling Evaluate needs of nursing staff and accommodate as needed.
● Oversees RNs, LPNs and nursing aides, medical clerks and support staff
● Responsible for scheduling, assignments, performance evaluations and disciplining poorly performing employees
● Establishes employee policies and procedures
● Mentors nursing staff as needed
● Establishes nursing care standards based on best practices and latest research
● Ensures that patient care meets these standards
● Analyzes patient records to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of care
● Consults with physicians as necessary
● Handles complaints from patients or families
Served as Director of Nursing and Assistant Director of Nursing at Crisp Regional Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel (registered nurses, LPN etc.) Guide staffing procedures. Set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department. Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and patient care procedures. Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high quality standards. Control budgets and monitor expenditures. Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed. Manage record-keeping procedures. Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: