Compassionate Registered Nurse with over ten years of experience in providing comprehensive care to Medical Surgical and Orthopedic patients . Work well with diverse group of patients, advocate for them and foster trusting relationships to improve outcomes. Efficiently coordinate and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to advance patient care. Have leadership experience by playing the charge nurse role for more than five years. Precepts new hired nurses. At present, gives monthly honorary service to Aga Khan Health Board, Santa Clara premises.
1) Miscellaneous Critical Care Courses from De Anza College taken in the year 2001:
· Critical Neuro Nursing Concepts
· Critical Respiratory Nursing Concepts
· Seminar on Shock
· Critical Endocrinology Concepts
· Hemodynamics monitoring
· Critical Cardiology Concepts
· Critical Renal Nursing Concepts
· Seminar on Shock (Macroshock)
· Seminar on Shock (Multisystem Organ Dysfunction)
Currently enrolled in online BSN program at Chamberlain University started, Recipient of Dean's Honor and Academic Excellence Award 1998
1) First position holder in Sindh Nursing Examination Board-Pakistan.
2) Highest GPA holder amongst nursing students at Aga Khan University School of Nursing.
3) Dean's Honor list recipient in year1998.
4) Current GPA at Grand Canyon University 4.0
5) Expert in using Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint
6) Proficient in using EPIC.
7) Received many employee of the month awards at O' Connor hospital.
Member of OCA National Organization for more than one year. It is a national, non-profit organization that act as an advocate for Asian American Pacific Islanders and is dedicated to advance their social, political, and economic well-being.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: