Compassionate Registered Nurse with over eight years of experience in offering comprehensive patient care in correctional and home care environments. Work well with diverse patient population and foster trusting relationships to improve outcomes. Efficiently coordinate with healthcare professionals to advance patient care.
Highly qualified and board-certified Family nurse practitioner driven to build strong relationships with patients and families. Acts as patient advocate to achieve best possible outcomes. Enthusiastic family nurse practitioner eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in nursing industry. Focused on helping diverse patient population manage issues and improve health.
• Listened to patient concerns and detailed alternative therapies,
including yoga and meditation for treatment of migraines.
• Recorded patient medical history, applicable test results and vitals into
• Discussed care plans with patients and explained test results and
proper use of medications.
• Evaluated patients each shift, took vitals and attained key case
• Provided medical services and care to patients with chronic and acute
• Utilized customized patient teaching tools to support patients.
• Conducted screenings, diagnostic treatment and rehabilitative services
on primary health care team.
• Completed 132 hours of clinical work in long term care.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: