Dedicated to providing safe and compassionate patient care with a background working in multi-disciplinary medical, primary, and long term care facilities. Skilled in Patient care management, geriatric care, Patient and family education of complex disease processes, communication, and teamwork. Passion for delivering quality nursing care and serving the community.
• Transitional Care Clinic- Care management of Pt's with complex disease process (CHF/COPD ) and assisting with implementing care plan to prevent Hospital readmissions
• Gathering pertinent data that would assist with evaluating progress of disease management and allow for timely and pertinent implementation of Pt care.
Patient Education of HF, COPD, Diabetes
TVC Internal Medicine Triage RN-
• Assessment, Diagnosis, planning, implementation, evaluation of patients
• Triaging and assessing Patient health concerns and assisting them in obtaining quality, pertinent, and timely health care.
• Medication administration-IM/Subcutaneous
(Testosterone, Iron, Steroid injections)
• Communicating with Physicians and other providers and patients, relaying critical results and informing Pt of updated plan of care
• Ordering labs and medications for Patients
• Medication reconciliations
• Patient and family Education of disease processes, labs, imaging, medications, diet, medical equipment (nebulizers, inhalers, insulin administration) and preventative measures.
• Wound Care
• Client care management of clients multiple disease processes/comorbidities (Cardiac, respiratory, neurological, endocrine, mental health, many more).
• Communication/collaboration with Physicians and other medical personnel to provide quality Pt care to promote continuity of care
• Evaluation, Diagnosis, Planning, and implementation of Pt care plans
• Client and family teaching
• Caregiver education/evaluation
• Delegation of RN tasks
• Oversaw and assisted with writing policies and procedures to obtain PDN licensure.
Job Titles Held: