I am an Electrician with 16 years of experience. Skilled with safely performing and documenting detailed routine diagnosis, calibration, repair and installation of pneumatic, electrical and electronic circuit controls on equipment such as, but not limited to boilers, compressors, HVAC units, motor controls, process equipment controllers and emergency shutdown systems in industrial environments.
- USMC Navy Achievement Medal for doing a job four pay grades above.
- USMC Navy Achievement Medal for superior performance as Ammunition Technician. Although not a formally trained Ammunition Technician.
- Installation, maintenance and calibration of temperature, differential, pressure, and level transmitters.
- Set up sensitive electronic test tools and equipment.
- Installation of control valves.
- Monitor process variables and conditions to ascertain the current state of the operated process.
- Track repair work requests for routine and major maintenance using CMMS (MAXIMO).
- Ensured accurate and efficient replacement of parts and made repairs and/or adjustments to equipment, installation and/or fixtures.
- Safely installed, troubleshot, repaired, and checked for proper function of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment including, but not limited to; compressors, boilers, valves, pumps, motor starters, fans, VFD's, PLC's, scales and HVAC units.
- Ran cycle checks of electromechanical systems consisting of multiple integrated circuits.
Professional and personal references may be provided upon request.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: