Results-focused recruiting professional enthusiastic about accomplishing challenging hiring objectives. Knowledgeable about building and managing candidate pipelines, events and job posting strategies.
· Operates and maintains applicant tracking and management systems-Taleo and Dayforce- which includes requisition approval and management and candidate/employee onboarding and tracking. Help with employee file management and compliance.
· Devises recruiting strategies, and implements them by managing third party partnerships with Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and local neighborhood advertisement. Works closely with store managers, district managers, and HR managers to determine and predict hiring needs.
· Schedule, set-up, and facilitate all new hire orientations; These are held twice a week in compliance with Covid guidelines. This gives me the chance to introduce new hires to the culture and background of the company and to act as the point-person for all new employees.
· Quotes starting wages for certain positions in compliance with local wage requirements, union contracts, and applicant experience.
· Will help with candidate pre-screening and coordination and confirmation of appointments and interviews for hiring managers.
· Assists in reports and other duties as a member of a small HR team servicing 1700 employees. I run the daily covid attestation audit, department filing, I-9 compliance, and benefit emails.
· Daily, I manned the front desk and took the lead on the office's administrative tasks including phones, email, scheduling, mail, pick up and drop off, copies, inventory, and ordering.
· I often found myself ahead on reception duties, so I also was able to step into the back office to help beyond my role. There, I assembled tax packets, checked in completed forms, filed, and pulled information from past years to help accountants with their current work. I was able to juggle the workload of two separate roles which kept the firm from having to hire any additional seasonal help.
· I created, then oversaw Rover.com's first overnight team, taking our customer service to 24/7 operations for the first time. Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals. Operationally took the lead from 6pm-6am.
· Under my direct supervision, I managed 12 full-time employees, and 4 part-time contractors. My team worked both in the office and remotely. For my direct reports, I held weekly 1:1's for review, coaching, and check-ins. I regularly trained and mentored agents with performance-oriented strategies and transparency.
· Devised and published aggressive but realistic metrics to measure organization and team's success in delivering world class customer service. Worked interdepartmentally to implement customer service initiatives.
· Followed-up with customer escalations and higher tier problems.
· Aided senior leadership during executive decision-making processes and generated daily reports to recommend corrective actions and improvements.
· Played an integral role in Rover's 2017 acquisition of DogVacay- Merging teams, systems, and people with travel to and from California to meet with DogVacay leadership.
· Working on a 6 person team, I provided vocational counseling and ergonomic assessments to all appropriate employees of Swedish and Providence medical centers in Seattle.
· By redesigning guidelines, coordinating with managers and claim companies, and taking over purchasing and logistics, I was an integral part in streamlining the ergonomic process and considerably increasing the efficiency of our operations.
· I ran two of the cancer rehabilitation programs offered through Swedish Hospital- The ACTIVE program and REACH program
· I help to generate marketing plans and create relationships with other clinics and doctors, as well as following up on referrals to keep schedules full and organized.
· I work on the patient care and service team scheduling, fielding phone calls and emails, and checking insurance and authorizations.
· I have trained and set up other employees at our two satellite campuses. I was able to teach them our clinic's workflow and implement it into their own offices.
· During a time of interim managers, I took on some of the higher-level HR and administrative duties including payroll and department statistics and productivity reports.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: