Hardworking employee offering 7 years production and quality experience and expertise necessary to take on many roles. Strong background in both manual and automation testing. Background with lab work and periodic testing. Knowledge in lean manufacturing. Desire to bring abilities to new role.
Direct inspectors/quality test technician concerning material, product, or process quality and reliability. Ensure compliance and safe operation of all inspection/compliance test activities.
• Analyze and resolve daily work problems, taking corrective action or assisting inspectors/test technician as required. Perform inspection tasks as required to meet schedules.
• Performs analysis of data and provides reports as directed. Records and publishes Customer Quality Data as required.
• Conduct Inspection/periodic test Safety, Skills & OJT training for new inspectors/quality test technicians. Track and conduct re-qualification training for existing inspectors/quality test technician.
• Updates procedures as required.
• Performs specification reviews and implements changes needed.
• Execute standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation. Assist the quality manager in maintaining the ISO9001 procedures and work instructions.
• Maintain regular communication with Supervisor/Inspectors as necessary, immediately notifying of unusual conditions needing action to minimize downtime.
• Maintain and manage the Material Review Area. Execute methods and procedures to review, evaluate and disposition discrepant parts in a timely manner. Contact customer as required for product direction and communication regarding cause. Enter data into computer system and maintain records.
• Maintain calibration system and the distribution of all measuring equipment.
• Perform compliance audits to determine adherence to requirements. Issue corrective actions as needed and make effective recommendations for continuous improvement to processes and work areas.
• Issue and maintain corrective action system and lead corrective action teams.
• Perform administrative activities (Documents and Records).
Plan, set up and perform various laboratory tests using equipment such as salt spray tester, scales, Taber equipment, etc. to ensure all chemical processes produce parts that remain in compliance with specifications and requirements.
· Per specified schedule, allocate panels and distribute for production to process. Receive and inspect test panels to verify specific factors such as coating, weight, etc. Maintain chain of custody records for testing panels.
· Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
· Complete documentation needed to track testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
· Maintain inventory of panels for traceability requirements.
· Following specified procedures, perform QAP testing on gun parts for military requirements.
· Maintain testing equipment as per maintenance requirements. Prepare chemicals for testing and change/alter solutions used as required.
· May create Router/Bills of Materials documents as a backup for other personnel.
· Interpret blueprints and ITAR/Frozen/Form and Function process information.
· Correspond as needed with customers for product requirements.
· Interface closely with all Quality personnel. Attend meetings and participate effectively in developing and improving methods and standard operating procedures.
· May perform special projects related to problem solving and process validation.
· Prepare samples and analyze chemical solutions, using specified tests and established standards to identify pH, titration of chemicals and perform other wet chemistry tests for quality control.
· Document results of tests and analyses.
· Prepare reagent solutions following standardized formulas and add to tanks to ensure the concentration falls within the quality standard.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: