In past and current experiences, I have acquired key skills that have enabled me to implement, improve, and sustain safety/environmental program compliance that align with company, local, state, and federal regulations and best practices. I have also enhanced my training and recordkeeping abilities in my professional experience which have helped boost my existing social skills. It has become a personal goal to ensure that every employee
has a safe and healthful workplace; one that empowers employees to go home in the same condition they came to work in.
Kilgore Legacy Foundation Board Member
2004 Class 4A Div 2 State Champion 16-0
Perform related duties and keep necessary records,
Supervise all personnel in Quality and Safety department; review, training;
Interprets engineering diagrams or formulas and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards,
Document test results using statistical methods, and evaluate results,
Prepare reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards,
Prepare graphs, charts of data collected and enter data into computer for analysis,
Prepare, maintain and enforce all quality standards and OSHA safe work practices, Perform Jobsite Safety Inspections through direct reports, Interpret Federal, State and Local Environmental, Safety and Health Standards, Communicate safety regulations and procedures,
The Company reserves the right, at any time to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job
positions, or assign additional job responsibilities.
Supervise junior safety coordinators
• Coordinate, perform, update, and maintain continual training
• Perform safety toolbox talks
• Improve and maintain recordkeeping
• Perform first aid, near miss, and accident investigations
• Review and update Job Safety Analyses that correspond with task procedures
• Conduct JSA and Behavior Based Safety Observations
• Perform spot audits/checks on employees, and associated work areas
• Transport employees to proper clinic and/or doctor
• Assign/follow-up on responsibilities and corrective actions to appropriate personnel
• Schedule and perform plant hazard assessments
• Perform audits and inspections including, but not limited to: environmental, fire
extinguishers, cranes, forklifts, ladders, lifting devices, welding machines, egress, fall
protection, clamps, ergonomics, confined spaces, emergency stops, wire rope slings,
electrical components, hazardous communication, machinery, etc.
• Produce work orders for maintenance that directly affect the safety and health of
• Develop ventilation improvement plans
• Develop and update equipment inspection procedures for operators and maintenance
• Conduct evacuation drills and follow-up on corrective actions
• Develop and update site-specific written programs
• Create SOPs for all departments of the plant
• Implement housekeeping initiative for plant to continually strive for safety excellence
• Enforce written policies and procedures to enhance safety culture
• Define areas for continual safety improvements to present to entire division
• Update SDS books
• Participate in daily plant meetings
• Implement and chair Safety Committee
• Implement tagline and proper ladder use
• Perform Lockout Tagout and NFPA 70E compliance audits
Mix chemicals to provide a solid downhole solution. Learn to correctly use PPE to protect myself and others around hazardous materials. Carefully rig up and rig down equipment. All other oilfield duties.
Coordinate and supervise field service crew during start up and installation.
Speak directly to customer company representative on location.
Hold JHA meeting pointing out all hazards.
Prepare field job reports, service tickets, then getting them signed after job is complete.
Keep track of PMs on units and service trucks.
Maintain monthly expense report to provide team with proper PPE used daily.
Train Equipment Operators and Service Techs.
Comprehend training on new product lines.
Perform various job duties and activities.
Attended numerous safety courses and received certificates.
Perform field audits.
Inspect equipment for safety and inventory/customer property for quality.
Operated cranes, assembled and disassembled pumping units.
Hauled pumping units, sucker rods, and concrete slabs to and from locations.
Maintained up to date log books to drive cranes and haul truck.
30-Hour OSHA General Industry
30-Hour OSHA Construction
10-Hour OSHA Confined Space
16-Hour Fall Prevention and Protection Competent Person
Certified Overhead and Gantry Crane Trainer
Certified Overhead Crane Inspector
Certified Forklift Trainer
Basic Plus Medic First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
Socially inclined with high level of communication, technical writing, time management,
customer service, organization, and interpersonal skills
Class A CDL W/TANKER
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: