Motivational Supervisor with 15 years of experience monitoring, coordinating and allocating efforts of medium to large groups of employees to achieve organizational goals. Proven track record of development and implementation of practical continuous improvement processes. Skilled at managing employee's performance including appraisals, support, training and discipline.
· Verified Mentor
· Mentor tenured team members with insight on how to improve calls per hour
· Review Provider Service Advocate(s) calls to provide feedback with possible errors
· Help Team Collins-Bryant with rebuttals of failed calls
· Assist team members with callbacks, follow-up tracker, and returned issues
· Access multiple systems to research customer problems and record inquiry type
· Provide accurate and timely responses to telephone inquiries regarding Medicare claims
· Research CMS and company websites to provide knowledge and education to customers
· Access the IVR and Internet Portal systems as needed to help educate customers on self-service options that are available to them
· Utilize (MCS) Multi-Carrier System Daily and HIMR
· Exceed and maintain quality, production, and adherence standards
· Work Higlas Issues and Financial Correspondences for customers
· Implemented a weekly “Did you know” for Team Collins-Bryant to assist with high frequency errors
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: