Forward-thinking management professional with a passion for strategy and organization and a keen interest in Project Management and Agile Practices. Adept at helping and leading cross-functional teams to realize their full potential, problem-solve, and provide exceptional business value to their customers. Leverages appropriate tools, methods, and strategies to organize and practically implement projects within both Traditional and Agile environments.
· Managed project life cycles from initiation to closing.
· Developed project charters, defined high-level scope, performed project assessments, identified stakeholders, performed stakeholder analysis, and obtained approval from key stakeholders.
· Prepared project management plans, facilitated requirements workshops, created work breakdown structures according to the time, cost, and quality standards outlined in the specific project charter.
· Directed and executed tasks defined in the Project Management Plan and developed teams. Obtained project resources, interviewed candidates, and conducted team building exercises. Implemented the approved changes and quality management plan.
· Evaluated and reported project performance using baselines and managed Stakeholder engagements. Change requests for scope, schedule, or budget were addressed with the project leaders in progress meetings and managed through the change control process. Monitored and controlled risks according to risk management plan. Assessed results of corrective action taken for approved changed requests during the project.
· Archived documents obtained stakeholder approval for deliverables and administrative closure while adhering to organizational practices. Documented lessons learned and obtained final acceptance of deliverables. Facilitated deliverables ownership transfer.
· Supported the product owner by finding creative ways to manage and organize the product backlog while making certain that team members understand PBIs.
· Practiced servant leadership by facilitating Scrum events and leading improvement activities like ensuring that all user stories promoted product value based on the INVEST criteria.
· Ensured the expeditious identification and removal of impediments to team's success and urging regular inspection and adaptation within the team to improve the empirical process.
· Monitored and assessed relevant team metrics including team health, burn-down charts, and velocity, and using those metrics to drive transparency and facilitate dependency management as needed.
· Utilized several retrospective formats to assess team maturity and encouraged conversations about process improvement while ensuring that systems were put in place to adequately resolve identified issues.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: