|• Create Inter-company BSA Subcontract Agreements
• Administer Insurance certificate request for vessels, aircrafts and vendors and equipment
• Monthly Revenue Forecast Reporting
• Monthly Project Status Reports to Controller
• Hold department meetings to provide updates of project progress
• Invoice approvals and cost tracking
• Complete a technical review of the cost sheet and overall QC for RFP compliance
• Attend conferences
• Negotiation vendor rates
• Create project KPI's to maintain cost and contractual control
• Worked with HSE managers in other Opcos in the region
• Experienced with IMCA requirements for vessel regulations and audits
• Create and manage vendor MSA's
• Change Management Control
• Familiar with Fugro audits
• Labor and Capex forecast
• Profit planning for indirect budgets
• Monitor and report AR progress
• ICO Equipment Rental Agreements
• Code and approve department monthly credit card charges
Direct and manage LiDAR projects, MBES projects, CRS desktop studies (working with FOASE and Singapore) and manage Cable Route Survey projects domestic and international.
Task include client and staff management, preparation of project execution plans, schedules, QHSE plans, risk assessments and technical requirements in line with contracts.
Conduct field audits and quality control assessments over data collected, processed and reports.
Prepare monthly invoices, budgets and project management reports.
Track cost reports and meets with managing directors and controller to review status of projects for invoicing, profitability, ETC, earnings, costs and cash flow.
Personnel management for field staff and responsible for target utilization, schedules, training, PPD performance reviews and goal setting.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.