I have worked as a Project Manager in the construction industry since 1998. I currently live in Springfield Mo, but am looking to relocate to the Kansas City area. I have worked as a Project Manager in commercial construction & in the gas industry 100% of my career. I am currently working towards earning my PMP certification (Project Manager Professional) in order to better myself in Project Management.
Project Management History
(From 2007-Current, not all projects, but most relevant)
1. Missouri State University- 2019; $6 million, approx. $510,000 in OCO's. Remodel of student dorms, new structural steel entries, card access, ACM's, addition of 6 bathrooms per floor on the 10-story bldg. and remodel all student dorm rooms.
2. Mid Mo Bank Operations Center-2019; $7+ million (GMP contact). New 3 story 34,000 sq/ft operations center with 3rd floor roof top terrace and 2 interior concrete bridges, card access, and server room to service all branches from operations center.
3. National Health Care, Center for Cognitive Disorders-2019 (CMAR contract). New addition of patient rooms, anti-ligature, security hardware, and all fixtures. Remodel of 10 existing patient rooms while building was occupied by patients, while maintaining infection control and patient safety.
4. New Christian County Courthouse, renovation of old courthouse, and new multi-level parking area- 2018 (GMP Contract). New multi-story courthouse that added courtrooms, judges & juvenile area, new prosecutors' offices, secure entry, holding cells, inmate transport area, security control room, and bullet and blast proof areas.
5. New Mid Mo Bank Branch Mt Vernon, Mo- 2018 (GMP contract). Demo old building and erected new 9,000 sq/ft bank with vault and security
6. Citizens Memorial Hospital Operating Room Remodel- 2017 (CMAR contact). Replaced RTU, updated MEP, and remodeled operating rooms while coordinating with hospital and doctors, and when to turn over finished operating rooms. Logistics on keeping 60% OR's operational.
7. Mercy 2-pod clinic- 2017 (GMP contract). New medical clinic starting from contracts, permits, excavation, through close-out and turn-over.
8. New Mid Mo Bank Branch- 2017 (Hard bid contracts). Demo of old gas station to erect new bank. Managed from a contract execution, to close-out and turn-over.
9. Homeland Security Office- 2016 (Hard bid contract). Addition to airport for incoming flights from out of country passengers which included holding cells. Background check required for access to runway side of construction. Managed from start of project to final close-out and turn-over.
10. High School/Middle School additions- 2016 (Hard bid contracts). Secure entries and remodel of gymnasium and new offices for school staff. Managed from start to final close-out and turn-over.
11. Irving Shopping Mall New Entries & Remodel- 2009. Added new steel entries and storefronts and remodeled inside of shopping mall. Worked nights to keep mall operational. Managed from start of demo to completion.
12. Pinnacle Hills Promenade Shopping Mall- 2008. New outdoor shopping mall from ground up. Managed the construction of multiple build-outs simultaneously from start to finish. Crossland Heavy was the dirt work subcontractor.
14. Pinnacle Hills Promenade Shopping Mall- 2007 Assistant PM on excavation and construction of new shopping mall (movie theater, food court, JCPenney's, Dillard's, etc.)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: