As a project manager, I am skilled in exceeding sales goals and company expectations by expanding client base and maintaining high standards of customer service.
Received outstanding sales award from Paul Davis Restoration for over $1,000,000 in sales in 2009. Went on to sell over $1,000,000 per year in sales for 2010, 2011 and 2012.
As Project Manager, I was the primarily liaison between the insurance company, and insured who has experienced a loss. I was also responsible for maintaining my own project management, billing and recurring customer lists. Managed 20 plus projects at any one time while running crews from 2-20 plus technicians.
Estimated new losses in water, sewage, mold, fire and contents. Met with customer and insurance adjuster to insure scope of work. Scheduled new jobs as needed and insured technicians kept on track with scope of work and safety. Worked closely with insurance programs to keep up with insurance guidelines.
• Organized daily jobs, customers and crews along with appointments and meetings for project managers
• In charge of dispatching crews to emergency loss calls
• Recorded customers and job info into our Job Processing System, pulled marketing and financial reports for each department
• Responsible for payroll hours for all 18 field technicians, mastering time clock and Quickbooks for job costing
• Managed technician responsibility files for their shots, exams, uniforms, tools etc.
• Assisted our operations manager considerably with field job coordination, contracts, phone calls and reports
• Assisted in website improvement, power point presentation and attended a networking luncheon weekly to gain business
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: