Motivated professional who has an incredible ability to build, motivate and drive a team to company leading performance. Ability to analyze, adapt and make strategic high-level decisions enabled me to reach Area Manager in 6 short years overseeing 60 employees and 17 million dollars in revenue. Most recently relocated and have helped a small business increase its marketing efforts, revenues and profits to year over year highs. Supreme belief that taking care of employees and customers leads to growth and profitability has driven me to be the best motivator, leader and advocate for my people and business.
· Time management
· Business development
· Staff training
· Microsoft Word and Excel
· Human Resources
· Performance Management
· Communication Skills
· Team building and motivation
· Issue and conflict resolution
· Key accounts and territory management
· P&L analysis and development
· Analysis and critical problem solving
· Operations and logistics management
· Fleet management
· Manage all aspects of job completion from initial quote, client meetings, materials purchasing, labor distribution and any change orders through completion.
· Responsible for safety and training of crew including pre-project safety meetings, weekly inspections, and progressive discipline.
· Coordinate social media efforts to advertise and market business to increase revenue and referral business leading to a 30 percent increase in quotes over previous year.
· Manage relationships with vendors and other general contractors to ensure best material prices and referral increases.
· Customer centric focus involving client in step-by-step process until completion ensuring excellent service with customer referrals up 24 percent over previous year.
· Forecasted, scheduled, and monitored project timelines, personnel performance, and cost efficiency.
· Updated and implemented development program resulting in 88 percent retention and 8 next level promotions during tenure.
· Developed sales plan around extremely high expectations, consistent daily and weekly follow up with goal setting and relentless accountability resulting in five consecutive top 5 core sales performances over West Coast Airport's and number one finishes from March-May 2020.
· Develop fleet strategies to ensure optimal fleet targets, revenue growth and pricing strategies for Area operation.
· Effectively managed team of 7 Managers, 30 customer facing employees and 30 production-based employees through clear-high expectations, incredible follow up and consistent accountability.
· Service plan and processes led to a 6-month average customer service score of 89 percent resulting in top 5 out of 138 Airport locations for service index.
· Full control of P&L statements with operating profit increase of 2.5 million dollars while reaching over 17 million dollars in operation revenue during tenure.
· Area wide profit improvement plan decreased major cost control metrics by 70 percent in 6 months while increasing fleet growth 5 percent year over year and 42 percent sales increase over prior year.
· Through management of team performance, sales initiatives, customer service, and operational growth reached top five in West Coast Area manager rankings 3 times.
· Conveyed human resource practices and initiatives to team while being solely responsible for vetting, interviewing, and hiring all personnel for operation.
· Coordinated sales training and development lead to 22 percent year over year increase in core sales for SeaTac Airport operation.
· New service initiative and operational plans increased customer service score from 78 to 92 six-month average with a SeaTac Airport record 96 ranking number 1 in North American Operations.
· Revamped onboarding and development programs resulting in retention increase from 63-82 percent and 23 next level promotions in 10 months.
· Analyzed and identified potential business partners and created marketing program which increased growth by 30 percent and secured exclusive agreements with 3 body shops and 4 new dealerships.
· Through effective growth, development, service, and sales initiatives was able to reach number 1 branch out of 78 branches as well as three number 1 branch manager awards.
· In charge of daily fleet management, maintenance, and security of assets to maximize occupancy and revenue for over 11,000 vehicles during peak season with average of 300+ million dollars in assets.
· Elite performance aware 11 times for excellence in Marketing, Sales, development, and customer service metrics.
· In time as Branch Manager at largest city location Downtown Puyallup and largest airport SeaTac we Averaged a 91-customer service index over 22 months. Ranking number one in group of 78 branch managers.
· Received 6 next level promotions in 5 years culminating in running the largest revenue and volume operation in Northwest Region.
· 21 percent fleet growth through identifying accounts, creating effective marketing schedule, and aligning decision makers with management.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: