To obtain a Technical or Manager position that will allow me to utilize my experience and talents to promote a team environment thru encouragement and leading by example to improve the efficiency and quality of the company
• Working as Network Analyst in the ADP NOC Team, Maintaining the ADP Network Infrastructure & Services in 24/7 production environment and Data Center Operations.
• Design, Installation, upgrade, troubleshooting & maintenance of telephony and contact center applications.
• Maintain Voice and VOIP networks to ensure stable environment. Handling L1 escalations of Voice Team on Avaya and Cisco Platforms.
• Daily responsibilities are to monitor the Avaya Trunks, Hardware Alarms, Troubleshooting the Avaya, Voice issues and Avaya Aura Messaging
• Troubleshooting the Call Flow issues, checking the VDNs, Vectors, ARS, AAS, Route patterns and working on the Issues.
• Working with Vendors Avaya, Verizon, AT&T for Trunk Group and Hardware Escalations.
• Working and participating in the Firmware upgrades of Hardware.
• Daily Voice Testing of the NICE Agents, Avaya Genesys Call Verification systems, Virtual Hold
• Genesys Issues Checks, Reporting to Tier 2 and participating in NICE servers patching.
• Troubleshooting the Issues of NICE Agents, Logger, ICs and working with NICE, Tier 2 & 3 for higher Escalations
• Working on Genesys, Virtual Hold Issues and Escalating Genesys and Tier 2 & 3 as per the Issues.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: