Forward-thinking professional offering more than 10 years of experience working in fast-paced technology environments. Excellent track record leading IT initiatives, teams and programs.
·Planned, Installed, Operated, and maintained the network architectures for multiple training operations.
·Managed daily operations of Data Communications Section, including supervision of 15 team members. Oversaw design, planning, and implementation of field exercise plans pertaining to communications equipment such as servers, networking, and telecommunications
·Supervised up to 100 Communicators and Marines in the setup, maintenance and tear down of multiple network sites.
·Designed comprehensive training plans to improve Marines skills on various networking equipment.
·Participated in Drill planning/coordination
Recognized for excellence in help desk and systems support, network administration, system security, technology planning, and enterprise anti-virus and patch management. Demonstrated strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in complex IT environments.
· Lead administrator in all backup-related issues for the company's premier disaster recovery solution, DCAT certified and the final escalation point for the company regarding this solution which affects nearly 100 clients/devices.
· Designated trainer/Escalation point for the NOC Help Desk, which is comprised of multiple system administrators, providing support for over 110 clients on a regular and dynamic basis. Proactively helped to design and implement considerable levels of protocols and guidelines to help promote the streamlining of such issues that include: onboarding, proper client assessments, network solutions, vendor interaction (joint projects) and a plethora of other tasks that compose the system administrator's areas of responsibility.
· Regarded as a valued and required resource as a Junior Engineer/Help Desk Engineer for a variety of projects not limited to but including networking issues, server builds, installs and deployments, global security recommendations, and full enterprise update patch management approval, testing, rollout, and remediation.
· Acts as a valuable liaison role as a Jr. engineer as a bridge between engineering and the support team (comprised of level 2 or higher admins), also provide general leadership in this role where required.
· Participate in the company's “On-Call Engineer” rotation, which responsibilities including being the possible final escalation point for all issues affecting the company's numerous clients over the course of all weekend and evenings (the company has nationwide and international clients).
· General Help Desk Support, from network infrastructure to end clients, including, but not limited to EMC VNXe, VMware ESXi, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server 2000-2012, Windows XP-10, Android/iOS, Mac, Linux.
· Configured and installed routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers from multiple different manufacturers.
· Drafted training materials and organized training sessions for new employ
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: