Visionary and dynamic leader with distinguished tenure career reflects integrity with a track record of success as a leader in operations, sales and marketing, and project management for corporate environments and start-up organizations. Always continues to demonstrate leadership and professionalism in all business practices. As a people person, delivers enthusiasm in team environments to initiate positive culture with innovative solutions internally and externally. Diligent decision maker and collaborative leader, with superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to excel in challenging and deadline driven environments.
Multi-talented Project Manager offering 10+ years of experience in orchestrating operations activities, customer success management, financial support, scheduling and resource management to achieve project objectives. Poised and cooperative in driving stakeholder meetings to determine estimates, build financial forecasts, develop budgets and define project timelines. Motivated to deliver projects on time and within established budget by monitoring progress, enforcing deadlines, ensuring cost controls and resolving problems quickly and effectively.
• Architect and implement PMO model for event management and organizational project management to be adopted cross functionally.
• Responsible for selecting and implementing project management tool across 6 workstreams for event management.
• Ensure project plans established for all assigned events that clearly outlines, tracks and communicates milestones, KPIs, etc.
• Developed communication plan to clearly communicate project status and results.
• Define and implement key performance indicators to track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short-term and long-term goals.
• Create, communicate and manage the workback schedule including core key milestones.
• Manage all cross-team engagement including weekly event team meetings.
• Manage contribution margin by ensuring budgetary objectives are met and work with the team to adjust as needed.
• Responsible for post-event management and reporting.
• Maintain exceptional active involvement in all areas of daily operations between four offices remotely, such as CRM training and utilization, executive and office administration, sales operations, employee and client training, and support help desk services.
• Successfully improved business processes with integrated vendor systems to provide seamless technology experience to clients mutually served.
• Accountable for project management and client service delivery model.
• Responsible for operationalizing system procedures and maximizing workflows for lean implementation strategies.
• Present and report technical and financial information to senior management and team members accordingly.
• Negotiate, renew and maintain client contracts and business associate agreements.
• Coordinated all stages of project lifecycle, from planning to operational stages.
• Responsible for strategic planning and decision-making functions with senior level-management and client stakeholders.
• Held accountability in defining reporting metrics and KPIs to all areas of operations.
• Lead teams across project milestones for custom software development for current and new product service offerings to enhance current software modules.
• Managed cross-functional off shore development teams to produce high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
• Mitigated risk by monitoring and tracking RAID Summary (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies) of each project.
• Reviewed all business requirements analysis for new product features for both mobile application and web portal.
• Defined processes and tools to manage success of each project. Utilized agile and waterfall approaches depending on specifications and requirements of project.
• Created detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and timelines to effectively communicate business objectives.
• Manage software development lifecycle for software updates and product release management.
• Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly changing business environments.
• Designed and created software mockups for new software features to support our client demands.
• Facilitated and managed QA testing for new features and product release.
• Directed implementations and rollouts of new technology systems for multiple client organizations.
Working on CAPM certification through PMI.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: