Experienced financial professional with solid track record of driving results. Background in FP&A, operational finance and project management focusing on productivity, cash optimization, and controllership.
Specialties: Operations Analysis, Project Management, Productivity, Controllership, Compliance.
- Provide support for projects in North America, $1.4B of revenue and $0.3B of CM in '13
- Income statement and balance sheet analysis to ensure proper reporting and provide operational guidance
- Factoring expert for business; implemented new A/R factoring process; factored $675M in '13 - Develop reports to ensure correct reporting of key business metrics and improve forecasting accuracy
- Develop reports to ensure correct reporting of key business metrics and improve forecasting accuracy
- Quarterly planning, global reporting, and variance analysis for $6B business
- Owned VCP analytics and operational metrics (Vol, Mix, SPI, OPI, Infl/Defl, and Unusuals); adjusted key metrics to provide accurate interpretation of operational drivers
- Led global risk and opportunity tracking for accurate and timely forecasting
- Implemented Renewables quarterly reporting package
- Enhanced manufacturing financial model to capture impact of process improvements
- Led yearly physical inventory for 4 global sites with variances consistently <0.5%>0.5%>
- Responsible for all aspects of cost accounting
- Sourcing finance reporting; payable terms improvement, total buy tracking, and cost-out auditing
- Led cost-out teams to drive manufacturing process improvement; savings totaled $2M over 2 years
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: