A skilled and motivated professional seeking an opportunity to apply experience in advanced corporate communications, client services, change management and L&D program assistance, training coordination/administration and LMS support.
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Video Editor
- ACDSee (Cataloguing software)
- Camtasia (Video recording software)
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Microsoft Visio
- Web Content Management Systems
- Oracle Learning Management System
- Oracle User Productivity Kit
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Relativity software (E-Discovery)
- Managed multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment ensuring all project objectives were met.
- Supported client requests, answered support calls and emails to work with clients to fully understand, troubleshoot and resolve technical and operational issues/data in a timely manner.
- Monitored and reported the progress of client projects through multiple departments at EPIQ.
- Collaborated with production, operation teams and leadership to prioritize various issues as needed, to ensure completion of client projects.
- Managed and tracked new content requests in the project queue. Created tickets and statements of work (SOWs) to review the requested instructions for preparing documents provided by clients.
- Supported document and file management using Relativity (E-discovery) software to research, review, tag and brand electronic files per clients' requests.
- Provided support to clients for the maintenance, development and implementation of the event and performance management systems for the IAEA's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Oracle based project.
- Became an expert on the administration of the LMS by supporting new and existing training programs and for the day-to-day maintenance of the L&D function.
- Supported the IAEA's online content management platform on Microsoft SharePoint; migrated all learning and development online pages and acted as a point of contact for maintaining/updating all documentation as needed for the Department of Management.
- Collaborated with the Change Management lead, learners, and department leadership to support the successful roll-out of the training plan and enforced policies and procedures related to department standards.
- Applied customer service experience by co-managing the department inbox and acted as a point of contact for coordinating issues and information for clients; supported routing client questions and finding solutions about the L&D training project implementation cycle.
- Coordinated logistics and the day-to-day responsibilities for ongoing training events from the administrative and transactional management perspective. (scheduled and secured the use of internal and external facilities, such as meeting room bookings, invitations and printing/shipping of materials)
- Successfully rolled out Oracle Human Resources applications (procurement, recruitment, contacts management, payroll etc.)
- Conducted testing on Oracle applications with every new release/patch fix that was loaded in the different training platforms (UAT, MNT, TRN), to ensure seamless learning experience.
- Generated, gathered and analyzed data, upon course completion to report on learner and training program effectiveness.
- Developed and administered business process documentation for training, User Productivity Kits (UPKs) and other job aids.
- Researched and collected information on staff training; helped produce training materials, including videos and booklets, to instruct staff in navigating and accessing all areas of the self-service home page.
- Updated course catalog to reflect the most recent course offerings in the Oracle Learning Management system (created courses, enrolled learners and became an expert in all aspects of course management and scheduling).
- Organized and cataloged photographs electronically from the IAEA Technical Cooperation database and used ACDSee software to prep photos for use in IAEA books and media material.
- Supported the communications team during international conferences including; onsite assistance, management of speakers, tables, televisions, registration of delegates, welcoming attendees.
- Assisted in creating an interactive map displaying project documentation for all member countries associated with the IAEA.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: