- An experienced, energetic, self-motivated and hardworking General Administration Professional General Administration Resource Management, delivering effective solutions to meet strategic business objectives and to build consistently improved business performance.
- An effective communicator at all levels within an organization, result oriented and customer focused, with excellent relationship management skills and good problem solving and analytical skills. Working to achieve company targets & objectives.
- Innovative professional with procurement expertise within the Contracting sector. With demonstrated initiative, creativity and success. Multilingual buyer & leader with experience in multicultural and global environments.
- Expertise in pricing strategies, client relations and needs assessment, purchasing, administration, and staff training, supervision and mentoring.
- Obtain an ability to rapidly achieve organizational integration, easily assimilate job requirements and aggressively employ new methodologies. Energetic and self-motivated team player/builder. At ease in high stress, fast-paced environments with emerging and multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, intuitive, and analysis skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Known for developing and executing corporate policies and procedures. Proven track record of increasing revenues, streamlining workflow and creating a team environment to increase productivity.
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Marketing Requirements
- Acted as the department's "go-to" person for challenging calls and as the primary mentor for new employees.
- Received “Director's Award for Outstanding Performance” in November 2012 for revisions to state grant guidelines.
- Commanded a local team of Five staff members in a large-scale, statewide disaster exercises.
- Promoted to Supervisor after One years of employment.
- Helped advance public knowledge base regarding gene expression in bovine mammary gland biology.
- Planned and executed all aspects of a major office headquarter move.
- Increased office organization by developing more efficient filing system and customer database protocols.
- Promoted to Senior Programme Assistant after Four months of employment.
- Successfully planned and executed corporate meetings, lunches and special events for groups of 180 + employees.
- Work in CRP at International Organization for Migration (IOM), United Nations' (UN) (Assist in the overall oversight of the process and delivery reintegration assistance in the hub according to IOM standard operation procedures.
- Coordinate with capacity building focal point to facilitate the Focus Group Discussion (FGD) with CMT and WEG and also the preparation of the Community Plans.
- Training the team about Nutrition Products of Nestle.
- Prepare the “Nestle Nutrition Institute” Conference in Erbil
- Collect all data for Pediatricians in Iraq &Kurdistan.
- Emailing the Reports to Director Manager.
- Organizing the Staff responsibility and giving directions them.
- Coordination with the company and U.S. forces.
- Organizing the contracts.
- Worked in Laboratory Hospital to check the Cases.
- Awareness about HIV/AIDS.
- Teaching people about methods of prevention.
- Action seminars in secondary schools.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.