Seasoned Foreign Disclosure Officer and Foreign Military Sales Case Manager with excellent negotiation, communication, and organizational abilities. Offering six years of experience facilitating complex Security Cooperation, Security Assistance, and political agreements. In-depth knowledge of current domestic and foreign policy issues and foreign governmental protocols.
First-rate communication, interpersonal and organizational abilities. I have quantifiable success working as a team member in diverse settings. I have proven success in the communication of complex ideas and policy interpretation. I am experienced in advanced technology implementation and intelligence report generation.
I have spent the last six years in constant coordination with government agencies at all levels of the Department of Defense to include Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Defense Contract Management Agency, Departments of the Army, Navy, and AirForce. I've also worked closely with Foreign government officials to coordinate the exchange of personnel, defense export articles, and classified information.
• Establish and maintain systematic, intelligence records, and files for an Army Foreign Military Sales Program.
• Perform contract management and technical review functions across various U.S. Foreign Partner Government agencies in coordination for all 4 Military Branches and Foreign military acquisitions agencies for a 42 Million Dollar FMS Case
• Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS) Proficiency
• SAMM Interpretation and utilization experience
• Experience with tracking FMS cases through the development and execution process
• Experience with FMS case reconciliation and posting shipment delivery Knowledge of DSAMS, MISIL, Security Cooperation Information Portal (SKIP)
• Built relationships and established trust with International partners -Manages unit Information Security and Communications Security across advanced software programs and hardware platforms
• Manages classified Information exchange between U.S. Forces, Republic of Singapore Forces, and NATO Partners
• Inspect Physical and I.T. Security Procedures for Compliance Provide technical support for change implementation to 200+ multinational clients in contracting, procurement, and technology change implementation
• Advised and reviewed all curricula and publications prior to public release to INDOPACOM partner nations
• Prevented collection of information about U.S. personnel and activities by adversaries
• Prevent unauthorized release of information to foreign nationals and Governments
• Assist in the development of FD policies and procedures
• Developed and presented FD presentations to a diverse audience
• Developed FD Plans based on interpretation of NDP-1 and associated country's DDLs
• Perform independent analysis and evaluation of FMS policies and procedures to determine compliance with national and DoD policies and requirements
• Coordinated FVR (Foreign Visit Requests) And ITO (Invitational Travel Orders) for foreign nationals training within the US
• Coordinated Infrastructure and Information Protection policies for Security Cooperation with SCO's
Organizational Behavior, Information Systems - Strategic Planning, Customer Relationship Management
Geology w/focus in Geophysics
Security Assistance Management Training Officer (SAM-TO)
Foreign Disclosure Officer, Management
International Military Student Officer
SPAN Security Policy Automation Network
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: