Results-oriented, strategic program management professional with over 20 years experience in the financial services industry.
• Developed front-end specifications for online trading software projects through all phases of the application development process.
• Managed project implementation from end to end.
• Implemented new methodology within the beta testing program for process improvement.
• Organized a team of business experts and developers to identify the required skill set for projects as functionality is developed and revisions and enhancements are introduced to the system to ensure adequate representation in meeting project goals.
• Managed SME group during the testing phase, communicated with testers regarding test issues, and worked closely with developers to aid in issue resolution, design, and usability.
• Developed front-end and back-end business requirements for an order management tool used firm wide that contains a series of order management rules which ensure the compliance of a variety of industry regulations that apply to all equity, option, fixed income, and mutual fund trades.
• Established business requirements for an international trading project that was implemented firm wide and offered to internal/external clients to ensure straight through processing of global transactions.
• Maintained a structured approach to product development by leveraging best practices in project management across business and technology areas within the firm.
• Group leader for the “Client First” firm initiative where the main goal is to put the client's interests first.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: