Experienced Creative bringing 17 years in the field and a solid background in the design industry. Proficient organizer, project leader and team builder with deep understanding of successful marketing strategies.
As an Advertising Instructor my team accomplished many success to include our work being at the White House this past year.
• 2019 Awards 1st Place Pin Design State, 2nd Place Photography State, 2nd Place Pin Design State
• 2018 Awards 1st Place Pin Design State
• 2017 Awards 1st Place Pin Design State, 1st Place T-Shirt Design State, 1st Place Ad Design Districts, 2nd Place bulletin board design Districts, 2nd Place Job Interview Districts, 3rd Place Pin Design Districts, 3rd Place T-Shirt Design District
• 2016 - 1st Place Advertising Design District Level, 1st Place Pin Design, District Level, 1st Place T-Shirt Design District Level. State competitions 2016 1st T-Shirt Design, 2nd Advertising Design, 2nd Pin Design.
• 2015 - 1st place T-Shirt Design State Level, 1st Place Job Interview State Level.
As a professional I have dedicated myself to volunteering for a few special organizations to highlight a few:
• Received the 7 seals award from ESGR
• Provided services for the ESGR Gala September, 2018
• Photographed First Lady and Governor Michael Parson, State of Missouri
• Photographed Texas Representative Pat Fallon
• Photography work published, The Telegraph.com, November 6th 2018
• Branding development for clothing store, The Black Barn, October 2018
• Photographer for author Travis Prewett, Eddie's Goat, release May 2019
• Coordinated the development of the Missouri State Branding design for the White House Easter Egg Roll event, Juliette Rizzo – Department of Education Washington D.C.
•Featured in the 2015 July issue of DPS magazine. Article The Future of Print, for my work with students
• Donate photography Gala, St. Louis MO, Kids Shouldn't Have Cancer Foundation – Memory of Jonny Wade
PPA - member
SGIA - member
GARFE - member
Waynesville District Foundation Board - volunteer
Luge Hardman, Mayor of the city of Waynesville, MO - (573)528-1435
Henry Ormsby Wade, former employer Vivid Impressions (417) 458-4616
Joey Baker, DESE State Director, MO – DESE (573) 751-4460
JoAnne Daniels, CPAC Fort Leonard Wood, MO, former client (417) 217-2328
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: