30 years in Manufacturing & Production of fine Jewelry
Self-motivated leadership skills with problem solving skills focused on driving continuous improvement, team motivating to achieve daily business goals and objectives.
Offering a strong attention to detail, reading blueprints, measuring to spec.
Precision setting of genuine and synthetic stones in precious and non-precious metals.
Proficiency in use of various hand tools for detailed settings according to customer specifications.
12 yearsTiffany & Co.
Train the Trainer Workshops
Ruby Gem Award for demonstration the ability to lead, motivate and for an exemplary contribution in the area of Teamwork.
Sapphire Gem Award for honoring commitments to self and others, as well as keeping a " Can - Do" spirit along with a positive attitude.
Gemological Institute of America Certificate
- Accredited Jewelry Professional -
- Diamond Essentials -
- Colored Stone Essentials -
- Jewelry Essentials -
letters of Recommendation, References & Certificate copies available upon request.
Instrumental in the development jewelers cell
- benches , motors, and hand tools -
- development of jewelers bench test for new employee -
- ordering of tools and supplies to meet daily needs of business -
- Training of team members to improve skill sets - ( Train The Trainer )
-Inspected finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Work with new product engineering in development of samples, settings, and time study.
- Have worked in other areas of business . cast, clip & grid , stamp & strike, assembly, etc. were ever the business needs to archive daily goals .
Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
Trained new employees
Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
Successfully interacted with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders.
Assisted customers with store and product complaints.
Assisted customers in finding out-of-stock items.
Community College of Rhode Island.
Bristol Community College
Gemological Institute of America
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: