Quality-focused industrial engineer skilled in process improvements, equipment design, and waste reduction. Strategic planner and analytical problem solver. History of improving production and maximizing efficiency.
Product Engineering and Quality: engineering drawing, engineering graphics using solid modeling, design of fixtures and tooling, lean manufacturing systems, six sigma tools, precision measuring instruments
Materials and Processes: metrology and CNC machining, machining and welding, product and process costing, facility design, material handling, work measurement ergonomics
Integration and System Design: logistics and supply chain management, quality concepts and system design, statistical quality control, systems simulation
Software Expertise: SAP production planning, SAP cost structure analysis, Microsoft Office, Project, and Visio, AutoCad, Python, MasterCam, Arena Rockwell
Developed machining practices to immediately improve efficiency. Communicated with appropriate management to coordinate machine time for projects.
Trained by experienced machinist on various equipment including CNC Lathe and Mill, Manual Lathe and Mill, Surface Grinding, Bore Mill, Heat Treat, and Special Process.
Southwire MCMSG Plant Safety Committee, Fall 2016 to Present
Team organized by to safety manager to help in all areas of safety
Kaizen DHP Implementation, June 2018
Cross-functional team was selected to implement DHP system into Southwire's MSG Plant
New Product Feasibility Study,Spring 2018
As consultants for hypothetical, Scotsman Company, created and implemented very detailed plans and procedures to introduce a new product to a market while keeping the company profitable.
• Used AutoCAD to design and draft the product
• Used Microsoft Visio to create flow process charts and plant layout
• Created support plan which included inventory replenishment, WIP, quality control procedures, and distribution plan.
• Created an in-depth financial plan which included loan amortization schedules for equipment purchases, employee cost allocated by product, year-by year Pro-Forma for five years, and break-even analysis for each year
In conclusion, the introduction of the product was feasible. The product became profitable in year 2 and had an overall ROI of 42% on a capital investment of $628,800 by the end of the 5th year.
Gulfstream Aerospace Process Optimization, Fall 2017
Cross-functional team was tasked with evaluating and optimizing the wood finishing process at Gulfstream Aerospace
• Conducted research concerning design, manufacturing, and testing of industrial aerospace components
• Reorganized inventory systems to prevent material shortages while minimizing on-hand inventory
• Significantly reduced waste and production time by leveraging expertise with Statistical Process Control
In conclusion, implemented efficiency enhancements that generated more than 12% improvement through associated cost reductions
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: