- Oversight of Private Brand, Centrella, food product development. Responsible for source selection, vendor negotiations, packaging development and all aspects of marketing and sales to successfully ensure profitable sales growth.
- Performed a complete relaunch of the Centrella Private Brand line.
- Launched over 400 new items resulting in over $30 million of increased sales.
- Set performance expectations and provided honest feedback.
- Managed the bakery business for our retailers which included: managing product mix, developing promotional and programming plans, and controlling inventory.
- Increased profitable item offerings and sales.
- Maximized sales & promotional support while efficiently controlling inventory for Commodities, Frozen food, Ice Cream, Pet, Organics, General Merchandise, Beverage, and Non-Foods.
- Coordinated Drivers, Loaders, and Order Pickers to maximize efficiencies and increase shipments to our retailers in a timely manner.
- Board Member Northern Illinois Food Bank Geneva, IL
Jan 2014 – Present. Striving to solve hunger and reach our 75M meal goal in 2020 for our 13 county service area.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: