Experienced Registered Nurse with a variety of clinical nursing experience as well as over 13 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Experienced in training initiatives, including public speaking and international travel. Serve as project management leader to successfully meet deliverables in accordance to deadlines. Work in collaboration with global affiliates and domestic physicians to discuss adverse event data and resolve case issues. Passionate about AbbVie initiatives, innovation, enhancing efficiencies, and development and execution of departmental and therapeutic area strategies.
· Maintain and utilize clinical nursing knowledge to analyze and report adverse event data.
· Construct medical narratives based on patient data reported in medical records.
· Worked in collaboration with cross-functional groups and able to clearly articulate ideas and concepts.
· Maintained compliance by working to meet regulatory guidelines and timelines with high quality output in a highly metric-driven environment.
· Established professional communication and collaborated with other healthcare professionals, vendors and colleagues.
· Served as Therapeutic Area Lead for the General Medicine (Immunology, Neurology, Metabolic, Neurology, Renal, Cardiac, Virology and Men's and Women's Health) Therapeutic Team.
· Review and update departmental work instructions and job aides.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, WebEx, Zoom and Jabber.
· Participated in product safety meetings, and product launch initiatives.
· Served as a point of contact for global affiliates and USA commercial colleagues.
· Actively participated in creating and implementing department training.
· Reviewed, reconciled, and documented medical information based on action items to audit findings, and presented information to the team.
· Served as a mentor to new contractors and employees.
· Identified issues and propose written and verbal resolutions to enhance efficiency.
· Experienced as a triage nurse, as well as in International travel and training.
· Experience with public speaking in front of groups and providing group trainings in both live meetings as well as teleconferences.
· Saved approximately $50,000.00 annually by implementing cost-saving initiatives that addressed long-standing problems.
· Developed team communications and information for therapeutic area meetings.
· Collaborated with internal and external customers to understand needs and provide excellent service.
· Resolved case issued and conflicts and negotiated mutually beneficial agreements between parties.
· Led multiple project teams in delivery of training projects, resulting in successful outcomes.
Women Leaders in Action (WLA)
Women leaders in action is a non-profit organization, dedicated to empoweringmen and womenfor success through personal and professional development, mentoring, promoting diabetes awareness, and community outreach activities.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: