Extensive experience in financial services with a broad background that encompasses exceptional work ethic including excellent analytical, communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills. Driven and strategic thinker that improves processes, develops performance metrics, and produces analytics to make more informed decisions. Data-driven Pricing Coordinator bringing advanced knowledge of pricing strategies and effective category management approaches. Expert in market trends and consumer buying behaviors. Works effectively with vendors and managers to optimize business results.
· Created a pricing strategy template that is a “one-stop shop”, replacing 7 different pricing processes through automation and helped Institutional Relations, Sales and Pricing Teams strategize, approve, set client prices, and improved efficiencies by 50%.
· Developed a "bulk run" pricing model solution used for model testing, data analysis, business planning, and pricing institutional clients that has saved ~$200k in annual costs.
· Designed an automated Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) pricing model that helped the Institutional Relations, Sales, and Pricing Teams with pricing analysis on baseline and multiple menu scenarios and has reduced turnaround time from six weeks down to one week.
· Automated plan implementation document (PID) and small client pricing request summary production that saved hundreds of hours of process time.
· Built several pricing metric Tableau dashboards for the Institutional Relations, Sales and Pricing Teams to receive more transparent reporting out of Salesforce that provided insights/tracking of institutional client pricing related requests and greatly improved reporting efficiencies.
· Planned and created the comprehensive menu change template where different business areas can create, approve, and process menu changes for all clients, leading to 50% more efficient workflow.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: