Self-motivated, offering strong work ethic and determination to complete tasks in a timely manner. Highly organized approached with expertise in creating more efficient processes and systems to streamline work. Approachable style with ability to relate to multiple perspectives and build understanding and alignment. Accurate and detail-oriented with extensive management, accounts payable and analytical experience.
* Implemented People Soft Accounts Payable 8.4.
* Upgraded People Soft Account Payable from 8.4 to 8.9.
* Lead AP business partner for implementation of People Soft Purchasing and Maintenance packages.
* Created and maintained Accounts Payable reference manual.
* Used technological advances to reduce staff from 6 to 3 associates.
• Completed category pricing reviews to identify and correct existing margin opportunities based on banner strategy.
• Ensured category specific promotional and base pricing were appropriate for each market and reflected the unique needs of each of the 6 banners across Delhaize America.
• Ensured pricing (promoted and non-promoted) achieved or exceeded desired margin objectives and provided sales and margin projections.
• Adjusted projections and recommended price changes based upon adjustments to banner targets and/or strategies.
• Worked on competitive price checks and made price changes consistent with Banner Strategies.
• Analyzed pre and post promotional activity for proper tracking of sales and margin by banner.
• Provided promotional item sales forecast for replenishment.
• Worked with Category Analyst on approved cost and deal changes and made necessary retail adjustments.
* Managed all functions of Expense Payables company wide, including Hannaford and Sweetbay and Independent Customers.
* Selected, developed and motivated direct reports.
* Ensured adherence to all company policies, procedures and controls including compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
* Monitored and managed compliance of all corporate authorization policies.
* Maintained proper controls to eliminate duplicate or incorrect payments.
* Achieved maximum efficiency and productivity through increased use of technology.
* Developed relationships with business partners both within and outside of the company.
* Ensured compliance with all use-tax related issues at both state and federal levels.
* Acted as primary resource for all issues relating to the payment if all Hannaford, Sweetbay and independent customers for expense payments.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: