Successful administrative professional skilled in supporting program needs and managing projects with little oversight. Strong track record of reviewing and assessing processes and implementing continuous improvement initiatives to streamline office operations.
• Staff management
• School records monitoring
• Observed play activities to identify positive behaviors and areas in need of improvement, implementing behavior redirection where appropriate
• Observed children to proactively identify issues with emotional or physical development and worked with parents and supervisors to address concerns
• Created and implemented diverse educational strategies to boost development
• Handled daily administrative tasks efficiently to minimize time away from children, including updating attendance and requesting new supplies
• Prepared group activities to enhance socialization, communication, and problem-solving skills for children
• Applied positive behavior management techniques to enhance social interactions and emotional development
• Added daily log information to permanent records outlining observations, meals and any medications administered for acute or chronic conditions
• Managed safety and security of all children under care
Sourced, modified and prepared class curricula and targeted lesson plans based on subject matter requirements.
Directed pre-school, toddler and infant services to provide comprehensive family support.
• Recruited, mentored, and supervised 50-100 volunteers to carry out service goals.
• Planned and conducted worship services and worked with key church leaders to carry out church mission.
• Offered departmental administrative support.
• Greeted incoming visitors and customers professionally and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance.
• Managed complex and detailed projects for executives by ensuring budget adherence and timely delivery.
• Provided administrative services, including phone and email correspondence, making copies and handling incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
• Supervised and promoted volunteers into permanent roles based on staff feedback.
• Managed volunteer calendar and ensured coverage of key roles during volunteer unavailability.
• Developed volunteer policies and procedures, codes of conduct and volunteer standards.
• Tracked volunteer applications and conducted background checks to facilitate participation in Church of the King's volunteering programs.
• Kept physical files and digitized records organized for easy updating and retrieval by authorized team members.
• Assisted children with daily homework tasks by uncovering and removing obstacles to success.
• Tracked learning progress in order to identify opportunities to enhance tutoring methods and help students achieve goals.
• Updated required logs and student documentation to keep records accurate and current.
• Motivated students towards learning and studying to build self-confidence and reduce anxiety of failure in writing.
• Administered feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage and build confidence.
• Collaborated with parents to create tutoring sessions appropriate for student's age, learning preference and learning style.
• Interacted with parents, students and co-workers to build support networks and enhance student success
• Collaborated with students to complete homework assignments, identify lagging skills and correct weaknesses.
• Created over 100 drinks in average shifts with consistently positive customer satisfaction scores.
• Maintained juicing and coffee equipment and performed minor repairs to keep coffee and juicing machines functioning properly.
• Pleasantly interacted with customers during hectic periods to promote fun, positive environment.
• Learned every menu preparation and numerous off-label drinks to meet all customer needs.
• Customized training strategies based on individual barista knowledge, experience and strengths.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: