I am a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who is eager to contribute to team success through hard work, diligence, and attention to detail.
With over 8 years experience in corrections and public safety, I understand the commitment and contribution that must be made for an organization to succeed.
I am a committed professional with a solid history of accomplishment in helping people handle emotionally-charged, life-threatening and dangerous situations. Knowledgeable about dispatch procedures and policies.
Perform various duties involved in safeguarding Spaulding Rehabilitation Network property against fire, theft and illegal
entry, monitor entrances and exits as directed, patrol areas within the site, check for fire and safety hazards, combat fires,
and direct vehicle and pedestrian traffic during emergency periods.
• Entrances and exits are monitored for unauthorized or unlawful entry.
• Hospital is patrolled, ensuring compliance with safety and fire standards.
Security CCTV is monitored as required and security is informed of any suspicious activity.
• Alarms are responded to and investigated per department guidelines.
• Periodic inspection tours are conducted to ensure the facility has not been tampered with, continually watches for
irregularities per security protocols.
• Safe keeping process is used with patient valuables when requested.
• Daily reports are developed and submitted per established guidelines.
• Emergency situations are controlled, persons removed from danger, evidence protected, and pedestrian/vehicular traffic
managed safely per established guidelines.
• Violent patient restraint assistance provided to staff to maintain safety for the patient and health care team.
• Disaster control and fire drill assistance is conducted per security guidelines.
• Security office and front desk inquiries are responded to efficiently and per department guidelines.
• Hospital parking lot is monitored, and parking tickets are issued to cars parked in violation of hospital administration
• Additional department, organization, or network activities are completed per established objectives.
• PCC Organizational Values of Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence are upheld
-Protect all employees, patients, visitors or others having legitimate business on hospital property from harm or loss of personal property. Protect the hospital's assets from fire, theft, and damage.
- Conduct assigned inspections, investigations, patrols, escorts, and reports.
- Ensures personal compliance with Hospital and Department policies.
- Respond to emergencies, codes and calls for assistance.
- Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB)
- CPI Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI)
- International Association of Healthcare Safety and Security (IAHSS) Basic Officer Certification
- Practical and Tactical Handcuffing (PATH)
- Oleoresin Capsicum Aerosol Training (OCAT)
- WMD/HAZMAT Level C Operations
- First AID/AED/CPR trained and certified
- Graduate of the Norfolk County corrections officer academy.
- Completed a 315 HR reserve intermittent police academy (MPTC).
- Supervised up to 92 inmates in a medium and max-security facility.
- Assisting with the facilitation of normal procedures while ensuring safety for all individuals in the facility.
- Receive, process, counsel and supervise inmates engaged in various activities
- Remain alert for possible dangerous or emergency situations
- Take preventative measures to prevent possible inmate conflict or confrontation
- The safe and timely transport of inmates to courthouses, hospitals, and other correctional facilities (Must review court documents to ensure proper custody arrangements)
- As needed, I have also worked and been trained in: DISPATCH, TRANSPORTATION, PROPERTY, BOOKING, and BAILS.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: