• Currently serving as a Platoon Leader of a Cavalry Troop, overseeing 35 personnel and working with platoon leadership to conduct and coordinate vital tasks for soldier training and management.
• Received multiple awards while deployed, including Bronze Star Medal for meritorious service under combat conditions.
• Deployed to Al Tanf Garrison in Syria as a Platoon Leader from October 2019 to May 2020. Appointed the role of Sergeant of the Guard, which entailed planning and implementing of shift schedules and soldier training for 12-14 personnel.
• Conducted and led mounted patrols as a Platoon Leader and vehicle commander inside of a 55-kilometer operational zone in order to gather intelligence of the area of operations and provide security to other US Army and Department of Defense personnel.
• Worked face-to-face with partner forces of allied nations and leaders of local militia forces in order to plan and execute effective missions in the area of operations.
• Operated on US Army theater-provided equipment and developed skill sets in usage of the MATV, 60mm mortars, CROWS remote-controlled weapon system, ATAK GPS navigational system, SATCOM satellite communications, SMARTSHOOTER target acquisition system, counter UAV assets, and MBITR and Harris 152 radio systems.
• Coordinated land and air troop movements from Syria to Iraq to Kuwait with other US Army commissioned and enlisted personnel in order to efficiently move soldiers in a timely manner.
• Employed under Active Duty Operational Support/Title 32 orders prior to deployment, coordinating and aiding in the inventorying of sensitive equipment, performing of vehicular maintenance, preparing vehicles for shipment for mobilization, and conducting soldier training.
• Completed the Technical Transportation of Hazardous Materials course at Fort Riley, Kansas and was appointed one of the unit's HAZMAT-qualified personnel.
• Experienced in working with Microsoft Office Suite Programs for several routine duties: Excel for spreadsheets of training schedules and soldier tracking systems; Word for creating memos for official records and memos; PowerPoint for creating training presentations and operational order production; and Outlook for correspondence with subordinates, peers,
supervisors, and civilians.
• Analyzed state agency financial data for discrepancies and validated information through the reconciliation of accounting documents in Excel workbooks.
• Adhered to interpreting and applying accounting policies and procedures for daily duties for every state agency's financial information in order to be correctly reported in the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
• Worked extensively with Microsoft Office Suite Programs for daily duties: Excel for workbooks of financial data, Word for typing and editing attached documents; PowerPoint for constructing the presentation of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR); and Outlook for correspondence with peers, supervisors, and other state agencies to
communicate and exchange documents.
• Selected by and accompanied supervisors to brainstorm ideas and potential improvements of the state's electronic system for financial record-keeping with the state's designated IT personnel.
• Attended multiple training events regarding changes to the regulated accounting policies and procedures in order to stay informed and up-to-date with the proper reporting measures.
• Worked directly with independent auditing team from Ernst & Young to provide accurate and timely state agency financial
• Produced numerous worksheets for use as court exhibits for Mr. Roger Griffith, requiring the reconciliation of accounting documents as evidence for potential fraud and misappropriation.
• Participated in a formal audit of the Putnam County Board of Education with an auditing team, searching for potential fraud and mismanagement of funds by interpreting and applying accounting policies and procedures while analyzing financial records in both paper and digital formats.
• Recognized amongst peers by Mr. Roger Griffith for accuracy and consistency in both numerical calculations and exhibit formats, providing accurate and error-free documents to help further develop the testimony of the expert witness.
• Performed duties extensively on Microsoft Office Suite Programs: Excel for spreadsheets and court exhibits, Word for accessory documents for spreadsheets, Outlook for correspondence and communication with peers and supervisors, and Access to retrieve financial data for clientele.
• Developed skillset with Excel in formatting spreadsheets for consistency in data and presentation.
• Tracked billable hours by assignment in order to provide clientele with timely results and accurate costs of work.
• Performed routine office administration tasks of restocking supplies, moving in new inventory and office furniture, and organizing the building.
• Assisted attorneys and secretaries in order to accomplish vital daily operations.
• Worked directly with Worker's Compensation department to organize and process paper files into office's new paperless system.
• Delivered confidential legal documents to numerous law firms in the Charleston area.
• Traveled in-state to other locations on business matters for the office.
• Processed incoming and outgoing mail and certified legal documents.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: