Results-focused physician relations professional with strength in data-driven outreach initiatives, strategic business development and team management. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration. Proficient in leveraging organization and local market knowledge to promote sought after clinical services. Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes.
· Work closely with the Chairman of Pathology and Service Line Directors to develop outreach business strategy and programs
· Maintain current and develop new relationships with referring physician groups
· Provide client education on ever-changing testing menu, regulation updates and software systems
· Act as conduit between referring clients and lab services; ensuring goal alignment
· Promote specialty pathology services, clinical trials and relevant Yale Medicine information to referring physicians, locally, nationally and internationally
· Responsible for building international business relationships via attendance at international conferences
· Provide monthly outreach volume reports to leadership
· Work closely with Yale Medicine Physician Liaisons to cross-promote service lines
· Provide guidance on the development of marketing materials, promotional items and collateral materials
· Manage relationships with our medical courier service and international shipping vendor
· Negotiate new client service agreements
· Manage Pathology Outreach Project Coordinator
· Recruited to develop all strategic marketing efforts for new division of the health system
· Work closely with NEMG and hospital system leadership to recommend synergies in the marketplace between all system hospitals and NEMG
· Support projects forboth patient and practice/physician acquisition
· Responsible for all internal and external communication, employee/physician newsletters, craft messages from CEO to staff, develop template letters for practice use, etc.
· Develop multi-year marketing and communication plans for specific NEMG practices (100+).
· Developed inaugural multi-media brand campaign introducing NEMG as a leading physician-governed multi-specialty medical group in CT
· Write copy for collateral material (print and digital ads, brochures, direct mail)
· Manage the development of a new consumer-facing website, its content
· Plan town hall-type meetings and social gatherings for physician audiences
· Plan consumer-facing events: medical lectures, donor gatherings, social events
· Provide guidance on development of signage, stationary and other NEMG specific items
· Provide content management for NEMG intranet site
· Project managed the development of new consumer-facing website
· Managed content for consumer-facing website
· Worked with Hospital Marketing team and clinical departments on marketing efforts to help achieve their goals
· Planned/executed successful community medical lectures (50-500ppl)
· Planned/executed successful internal and external social events of 100-1000 guests, managed 100+ volunteers.
· Managed physician referral call center (physician database, upcoming events & classes, hospital information, etc.)
· Worked to develop comprehensive and automated ROI reports
· Recruited to project manage the Community Health Needs Assessment on behalf of Bridgeport Hospital along with other community partners
· Coordinate/execute the eight successful fundraising events for CancerCare of Connecticut
· Duties included, but not limited to: committee and volunteer management, solicitation of individual and corporate donors for event sponsorship and prize/auction donations, negotiate and work with vendors, event logistics (conception to completion), letter writing and creation of event collateral and promotional materials
· Adhere closely to financial budgets to successfully surpass goals, maintain reports of all fundraising initiatives
· Work closely with Social Services department to assure fundraising efforts reflect the agencies mission and goals
· Outreach to local community organizations and corporations
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: