I am a Physician, with a Masters in Healthcare Administration and Business Administration, who has a passion for patient centered care and improving healthcare outcomes by working collaboratively across healthcare systems, and with people from diverse backgrounds; I am a proven problem solver, excellent communicator, with strong organizational skills, & a superb understanding of data collection and performance metrics; Recognized for implementing effective solutions & staff development leading to high performing teams.
Masters Project: University of Maryland Global Campus Research Department
Worked with Cross-Sectional Teams:
• Created quarterly and annual budgets for a large Non-profit Healthcare Organization in the U.S to meet operational needs.
• Developed reports with statistical graphs and charts reflecting data analysis and trends.
• Developed administrative program policies, and evaluated their impact on program operations and outcomes.
• Researched, selected, and analyzed various databases to develop analytical reports used in determining organizational course of action
• Developed a business plan for Walmart (largest retailer in the world) to successfully penetrate South Korea's retail sector, which is one of the emerging BRICS/N-11 countries with potential to become one of the world's leading economies.
• Designed and implemented a new organizational strategy for a community health center in Maryland using the SOAR analysis method t to improve performance, enhance operating budgets and maximize profitability by over 30%.
• Re-designed the organizational structure of a clinic in Maryland using the LEAN methodology, to decrease employee turn-over, increase patient satisfaction and subsequent referrals by 40%.
Program Management (PMP)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: