Competent educator with [Number]+ years of [Job Title] experience. Top-notch strengths include classroom oversight, course planning and behavior management. Successful at collaborating with teachers, administrative leaders and support specialists to meet individual student needs.
Drive student engagement and enhance learning by applying different instructional techniques and activity plans to deliver important [Area of study] knowledge. Effectively teach students strategies for learning and methods for developing advanced understanding of related concepts.
Proficient in supporting students with [Type] plans and conducting standardized testing to assess [Type] student success.
[Job Title] with over [Number] years of successful experience in [Skill] and [Skill]. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in [Industry] industry. Strengths in [Skill] and [Skill] backed by training in [Area of study].
• Planned and taught lessons in 9th Grade Girl's & Boy's P.E., COED 9th Grade P.E., Advanced Girl's P.E. 10th-12th, Advanced & COED P.E. 10th-12th, 9th Grade Health, Athletic P.E. Softball 10th-12th, Fitness for Life 10th-12th, Girl's Weight Training 10th-12th
• Implemented the P.E. curriculum and President's Council on Physical Fitness into the freshman physical education classes.
• Taught 5th grade SEI students from the tri-city area
• Taught lessons in grade levels 7th-12th in boy's and girl's physical education, math, science, chemistry, biology, English, social studies, government, art, on campus suspension (OCS), behavioral disorder classroom.
• Planned and taught long term classes in 9th-12th grade physical education, 7th and 9th grade English, 9th-12th grade behavioral disorder class, 11th-12th grade chemistry, 10th grade social studies, 7th grade Math, 9th-12th grade OCS.
NIAAA – National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
NFCA – National Fastpitch Coaches Association
NFHS – National Federation of High Schools
AHSCA - Arizona High School Coaches Association
ASA - Arizona Softball Association
NFICA - National Federation Interscholastic Coaches Association
PCF - President's Council on Fitness
AIA - Arizona Interscholastic Association
LEADERSHIP & SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE
Substitute for Dean of Students-Administrative, 2017-present
• Monitoring, supervising and administering student discipline throughout the day
Student Teacher Coordinator, University of Phoenix, 2019-2020
Administrative Internship, 2017
• Monitoring discipline and overseeing athletic events in those roles
• Working with Administration in areas of public law, teacher observations and evaluations
AIAAA 35th Anniversary Conference 2017, Professional Development Academy-Leadership Training Course (LTC), 2017
• LTC 510 Athletic Administration – Legal Issues in Athletics Administration IV
• LTC 709 Athletic Administration: Communications, Methods and Applications for Athletic Administration
• New Athletic Director Workshop - Arizona
• AIA Fiscal Training Workshop Update (2.0)
• AIA New Athletic Director Workshop – 4A Conference
Physical Education Department Leader, Bradshaw Mountain High School, 2002, 2014, 2015, 2017-2019
• Serve as a liaison between administration and department. Develop and oversee department facility schedule and functions.
Physical Education Teacher Mentor, Bradshaw Mountain High School, 2010-present
• Serve as a mentor for colleagues within the physical education department.
Content Lead, Bradshaw Mountain High School, 2002, 2014, 2015, 2017-present
▪ Served as the content lead for colleagues within the physical education department.
Athletic Eligibility and Attendance Committee, Bradshaw Mountain High School, 2009, 2017
• Served on the athletic eligibility and attendance committee.
Jr./Sr. Academic Scholarship Selection Committee, Bradshaw Mountain High School, 2006
• Evaluate junior/senior scholarship applications.
• Select junior and senior students for academic scholarships.
Student Teacher Supervisor for Northern Arizona University, Bradshaw Mountain High School,
2000-01, 2001-02, 2006-07
Wellness Committee, Humboldt Unified School District, 2004
• Reviewed and assisted in the updating of the current school district nutrition and wellness plans.
New School Committee, BMHS Staff, 2000
• Organized and managed a committee to promote the building of a new high school. Made a presentation to the school board and community at a special meeting at the civic center.
Junior Class Sponsor, Bradshaw Mountain High School, 1999
• Supervised and organized the junior class activities.
• Planned, organized and managed the junior class prom
North Central Committee, Bradshaw Mountain High School, 1997
• Helped develop a Vision, Mission, and Belief Statement for our high school.
• Planned and assisted in the implementation of an improvement plan to be monitored, evaluated with interventions over a five-year span.
Juvenile Detention Officer, Yavapai County Detention Center, Prescott, AZ, 1990-1992
• Supervised and taught juvenile youths at a community detention center.
• Planned and taught lessons in English, math, health, social studies, physical education and science for students in grades 9-12.
Coach, Humboldt Unified School District, Prescott Valley, AZ, 1988-present
• Varsity Softball, Jr. High & High School basketball, 3A & 4A State High School Softball All-Star Teams
Community Supervisor, Volunteer and Coach, Town of Prescott Valley, Prescott Valley, AZ, 1996-2016
• Coached youth soccer, baseball, softball, basketball, youth all-star teams; Softball, Baseball and basketball clinics for coaches and youth; Day Camp; Volunteer for Basketball Bonanza and Punt, Pass & Kick
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: