Fiji Mission Summer Program 2011
• Assisted and served at Natuvu Creek clinic specializing in dental and vision care.
• Taught/coached at the local school in an impoverished area.
Children's Nutrition Research Center, Baylor College of Medicine
May 2010 – July 2010 (Summer Internship)
• Assisted with recruitment of Teens in Action study (11-13 and 15-17 year old boys and girls) needed to complete an online survey about physical activity
• Assembled and mailed packets to recruits
• Answered questions and explained research to parents recruits
• Created spreadsheets for reference
• Followed research protocol/plan
LEAD Program 2008 - Cornell University, The Johnson School of Business
• Attended and participated in the following workshops: Team Building, Networking, Study Trip Assignments to New York City including visits to Yahoo, Credit Suisse & PriceWaterhouseCoopers
• Learned about Business Etiquette, Supply Chain Systems, Project Management, the Stock Market, Teamwork and Sustainability
• Helped develop a Business Plan for competition
• Visited Corning, Inc. Research and Development facilities
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.