Public Health Coordinator: developed and planned daily Zumba classes
Strong ability to lead and motivate others.
Works well with team members to fuel common goals.
Bi-lingual (Thai language)
Peace Corps VolunteerApr 2015 to Mar 2017 Peace Corps － Bangkok, Thailand
● Coordinated leadership camps that provided skills such
as gender-equality, self- esteem, leadership skills, and open-communication
● Provided sexual health education, English, and exercise
camps for Thai-youth throughout rural Thailand.
● Guided projects
that focused on healthy lifestyles and community health awareness.
● Built English capacity in rural communities throughout
● Guided Volunteers and staff as a Diversity Coordinator.
● Advised upon peer-to-peer outreach.
● Assisted in facilitating multiple community events
within a village of over 3,000 people.
● Served as a voice of the Peace Corps community through
leadership roles, relationship building, while influencing communication that
broke stereotypical perceptions and preconceived notices of foreigners among
● Identify problems of the community and help come up
● Monitored detailed reporting to Peace Corps about
projects, participants influenced and data collected about persons involved
● Superseded project goals through outreach and community
● Works with project sponsors to oversee the achievement
of project objectives.
● Ability to work in a productive environment with people
from different cultures.
Service MemberAug 2013 to May 2014 AmeriCorps Youth Villages － Tampa, FL
● Provided one-on-one weekly tutoring sessions to
students focusing on literacy, math, and other core subjects at an accredited,
Title I school.
● Designed creative and innovative out-of-school
hour enrichment activities focusing on physical activity, self- esteem, and art
● Selected from over 500 applicants to serve with
an award-winning AmeriCorps program.
● Completed over 1,700 hours at a residential
treatment facility for youth with severe emotional and behavioral issues.
● Assisted in facilitating multiple large
Volunteer events, including a multi-state National Youth Service day engaging
over 1,000 Volunteers.
● Designed a service learning project that
incorporated Common Core Standards and community service in collaboration with
at-risk students that focused on educational goals and supported community
Service MemberMay 2010 to Jul 2010 AmeriCorps FAMU Chapter － Tallahassee, FL
Tutored students in a 5th grade class
with low FCAT scores.
student support in the computer skills lab.
Aided classroom teacher in teaching math
Tutored fellow college students in various areas
Mentor/ Tutor summer session college freshmen in
the Study Skills Center.
Bachelor of Science, Public Health2012University of South Florida － Tampa, FL, USA
I am a community development leader that has supported the youth for over 5 years through my endeavors. Through building a protective classroom environment I encourage my students to foster their creativity, knowledge and push themselves beyond their personal boundaries.