Chief Deputy for the Union County Sheriff's Office with 26 years of experience in law enforcement serving 16 of those years in an investigative capacity. Exceptional interview and interrogation skills.
- Established Investigative Unit for the Union County Sheriff's Office
- Planned and organized the communication center in the new Sheriff's Office
- Implemented records management reporting system for the Sheriff's Office
- Implemented the use of mobile Computer Aided Dispatch(CAD) units in all patrol units
Served warrants and civil process, investigate traffic accidents, traffic enforcement, criminal investigations, arrest of individuals who violated the law, respond to emergency and non-emergency calls, transport prisoners, investigate domestic violence disputes, assist other jurisdiction with emergency calls, security checks, case preparation, courtroom testimony and routine patrol.
- Assigned to investigations May, 1995, responsible for the investigation of all felony cases including homicides, arson, robbery, burglary, theft, aggravated battery, sexual assault and forgery.
- Promoted to Captain May, 2007
- Responsible for the supervision of the Union County Sheriff's Office investigative unit. Investigations is a unit that is designated for investigating all felony cases including general criminal offenses and drug related cases.
- Supervisor of the Union County Sheriff's Office Telecommunicator\Corrections personnel.
- Scheduling and maintain time keeping records for Dispatch personnel
- Arrange and schedule training for Dispatch personnel
- Maintain equipment within the dispatch communication center
- Promoted to Chief Deputy June 2012
- Responsible for the supervision of the Union County Sheriff's Office Investigative Unit
- Direct Supervisor of all Sheriff's Office personnel
- Review complaints lodged against Sheriff's Office personnel
- Administer disciplinary action against Sheriff's Office personnel when warranted
- Review, write and update departmental policies.
- Community relations
Identify and investigate all drug crimes, serve warrants, conduct surveillance, liaison between other police agencies with SIEG jurisdiction in regards to drug activity, case preparation for court cases, covert drug purchase, development informants and courtroom testimony.
Routine patrol within the community, respond to all emergency calls, investigate all criminal activity, arrest individuals that violate traffic and criminal laws, serve warrants, investigate domestic violence disputes, case preparation for court, courtroom testimony, building security checks and traffic enforcement.
Radio communications, dispatch all emergency and non-emergency calls to patrol units, field incoming calls from the public, computer data entry, booking and processing of all arrestees, monitor all incarcerated inmates, serve warrants and civil process, and maintain jail security.
Little Wabash Child Fatalities Conference
Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Investigation and Scene Recreation
Lead Homicide Investigator
Child Abuse Injury Reconstruction and Death Investigation
Cell Phone Technology and Forensic Data Recovery
Interviewing Children and Preparing For Court
Reed Interview and Interrogation
Law Enforcement and Justice Administration coursework
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: