Compassionate Veterinary Assistant versed in balancing administrative responsibilities with providing quality veterinary care. Focused on creating a calm, inviting office setting to put pet owners and their pets at ease. Enthusiastic about meeting, healing and treating animals on a daily basis. Experienced and focused on building strong relationships with customers and pets. Successfully manages administrative responsibilities while delivering quality care. Comfortably managed to balance 4 Jobs at the same time for two years. (Country Vet, TSTC, IDEA, Lowes all in 1 day)
- Fluent in Spanish both written and verbal
- Bilingual Portugese/English
- Active volunteer in multiple animal shelters in the lower Rio Grande Valley (Humane Society, Paws&Claws, Texas Top)
- Petsmart volunteer in pet training and adoption events
- Volunteer in Gladys Porter Zoo in Brownsville which has allowed me to experience different animals and behaviors as well as their overall health/treatments
- South Texas Stock show participant with show pigs, cows, and goats which as allowed me to understand the nature of diet, exercise, muscle growth and the physical features of animals which we greatly appreciate
Earned 3 Black Belts through my lifetime in Japanese Taekwondo, Judo, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu which has brought me all the discipline, motivation and peace within my life through positive actions and energy I wish to share with others.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.