· Supervise all packaging activities in accordance with corporate and plant policies as well as safety, quality.
· Provide continual leadership and guidance to team members for the purpose of increasing their effectiveness.
· Actively promote plant safety.
· Actively promote adherence to corporate Quality, Sanitation, GMP and HACCP standards to achieve a finished product within quality control specifications.
· Assign responsibilities to team members, as required to meet planned production schedules.
· *Coordinate and supervise pre-production, equipment set-up,
· Coordinate the proper training of team members within the assigned department.
· Apply disciplinary actions in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
· Review shift activities and results, making adjustments as required for continuous improvement.
· Keep management informed of the status of production and promptly notify management of issues impacting production.
· Promote an environment conducive to teams, teamwork, and line-driven accountability.
* Ability to maintain high expectations for self and others, demonstrating a dedication to achievement of results.
* Ability to analyze data and information, and to make effective and timely decisions.
* Ability to use innovative approaches to resolve problems.
* Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency.
* Solid problem solving, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
* Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: