I am what is referred to a jack of all trades. I can do almost anything and learn hands on very quickly.
I have skills as a welder, auto and motorcycle mechanic, business owner, commercial building/home maintenance, repair and remodeling.
I have a high mechanical aptitude.
I can work unsupervised independently or as a team supervised.
I have high reasoning skills and problem solving abilities.
I have experience and managing other contractors and employees
I have a desire for success and enjoying seeing a job well done.
I complete all tasks to the best of my ability
Self Employed Motorcycle Mechanic
Self Employed Contract for Home Remolding
Bike Graveyard (Self Employed)Dwight, KSOwner - Motorcycles Mechanic
Opened and ran my own Motorcycle Parts and Service Business.
1. All aspects of running a business from accounting to investment
2. Performed repair of motorcycles
I shut down my Shop after 9 years after several months of negative profits
Kaw Valley Behavioral Healthcare (KVC)Kansas City, KansasMaintenance Tech 2
KVC was a hospital and home to foster children who had behavioral issues.
1. Performed maintenance duties to all of building
2. Performed 24 on call duties two weeks a month
3. Called and handled any profession repair service personnel
4. Oversaw grounds upkeep and maintenance
5. Worked under a supervisor but all work was unsupervised
6. Performed maintenance at additional buildings as needed
SOR Inc.Lenexa, KSLevel Welder
Started as a Shipping Clerk
Advanced and trained as a pipe welder for their level department.
1. Was certified in welding various alloys
2. Worked off blueprints with tolerances of a maximum of 1/16 and followed up by welding inspector.
3. I was trained in other positions and was used to fill other positions as I was very flexible and very easy to train
Quality First (Contract Work)Wellsvile, KSHome Remolding under contract
Took a contract under a 1099-Misc to remodel an entire home for resale. Was paid a base salary of $600 a week and allowed to live in the home while work was being performed. Job was completed March 31, 2017.
1. Monitor and control any additional contractors on site
2. Sheet rock, hardwood floors, plumbing, electrical, roofing, decking, painting. All aspects were done to the home by me and one employee working for me.
KCKCCKansas City, KS, USAGED: GEDLeft Standard Schooling a year early to start a full time job and RAISE A FAMILY in 1989
KCKCCKansas City, Kansas, USANo Degree: Electrical EngineeringI attended two semester and part time classes at Kansas Community College from 1989 to 1997. Before I completed all required classes for my Associates Degree, my employer at the time (SOR Inc.) offered to train me at a skilled Labor Welding Position increasing my salary by a large amount so I left to seek training in the welding field with me and not completing my degree.